This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features. This course does not provide an Azure pass or time in the classroom for students to do any hands-on activities. Students can get a free trial and do the walkthroughs outside of class. This course is primarily lecture and demonstrations. This course will help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful but isn’t necessary.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
In this module, you’ll take an entry level end-to-end look at Azure and its capabilities, which will provide you with a solid foundation for completing the available modules for Azure Fundamentals.
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Fundamental Azure concepts
Module 2: Core Azure Services
In this module, you learn about core Azure services like Azure database, Azure compute, Azure storage, and Azure Networking.
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure workload products
- Azure networking services
- Azure storage services
- Azure database services
Module 3: Core Solutions
In this module, you’ll learn about AI machine learning, Azure DevOps, monitoring fundamentals, management fundamentals, serverless computing fundamentals. and IoT fundamentals.
- Choose the best Azure IoT service
- Choose the best AI service
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology
- Choose the best tools with DevOps and GitHub
- Choose the best management tools
- Choose the best Azure monitoring service
Module 4: General security and networking features
In this module, you will learn how to protect yourself against security threats, and secure your networks with Azure.
- Security Tools and Features
- Secure Network Connectivity
Module 5: Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance
In this module, you will learn about Azure identity services, how to build a cloud governance strategy, and privacy, compliance and data protection standards on Azure.
- Core Azure identity services
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards
Module 6: Azure Pricing and Lifecycle
In this module, you will learn how to plan and manage Azure costs, and how to choose the right Azure services though SLAs and service lifecycle.
- Planning and Cost Management
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Lifecycle
Kursen levereras i samarbete med
Det finns inga recensioner än.