This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course provides an Azure pass and optional lab environment. This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful, but isn’t necessary.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
In this module, you’ll take an entry level end-to-end look at Azure and its capabilities, which will provide you with a solid foundation for completing the available modules for Azure Fundamentals.
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Fundamental Azure concepts
Module 3: Core Solutions
In this module, you’ll learn about AI machine learning, Azure DevOps, monitoring fundamentals, management fundamentals, serverless computing fundamentals. and IoT fundamentals.
- Choose the best Azure IoT service
- Choose the best AI service
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology
- Choose the best tools with DevOps and GitHub
- Choose the best management tools
- Choose the best Azure monitoring service
Module 4: General security and networking features
In this module, you will learn how to protect yourself against security threats, and secure your networks with Azure.
- Security Tools and Features
- Secure Network Connectivity
Module 5: Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance
In this module, you will learn about Azure identity services, how to build a cloud governance strategy, and privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure.
- Core Azure identity services
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards
Module 6: Azure Pricing and Lifecycle
In this module, you will learn how to plan and manage Azure costs, and how to choose the right Azure services though SLAs and service lifecycle.
- Planning and Cost Management
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Det finns inga recensioner än.